Important Updates about COVID-19 safety
Posted on May 22 2020
A message from Kevin:
To our customers,
You may have noticed that meat prices are up and supply has been less reliable than in the past.
At Primal, we are doing our best to manage and contain pricing. We continue to utilize our standard markup and pricing policies but have experienced price increases ourselves. Volatility with supply is another issue but we have been successful keeping the store stocked full.
Meat is a commodity that is traded every day but is usually much more predictable and reliable. We usually see price increases in the summer and at holidays but this is unprecedented.
We are proud to have stayed open every day during this situation. Our employees have continued to serve the customers of the capital region and we are grateful to be here for you.
Please accept our best wishes for continued health and safety during this time.
POSTED APRIL 29, 2020
Primal Butcher is, at this time, requiring all customers entering our establishment to wear a face covering.
If you are medically unable to wear a face mask – please consider these options:
Call in orders – You can always call to place your order for curb side pick-up. Home delivery is also available.
Online orders – Visit the Meat Packs and Freezer Fillers page on our website and choose the location you'ld like for curbside pickup OR home delivery.
ADJUSTMENTS WE'RE MAKING TO BE SAFE AS WE OPERATE AS AN ESSENTIAL BUSINESS DURING THIS HEALTH CRISIS
POSTED MARCH 20, 2020
As an essential business serving the community during the COVID 19 crisis, the employees and managers at Primal have two main goals.
- To keep our customers and employees safe and healthy.
- To serve the entire community to the best of our ability in a turbulent time.
In order to accomplish these goals, we need to make the following changes for the duration of the COVID 19 crisis effective immediately.
- Our hours will be shortened to 10am-6pm every day. We will continue to stay open 7 days/week as long as we can.
- We want to limit the number of customers in our store at any time to 10 people. Please wait outside and come in as others leave. Please also avoid shopping in groups.
- We will be suspending weekly promotions like Meaty Monday and Steak Tip Tuesday to spread out customer traffic throughout the week and conserve inventory.
- We will be limiting the purchase of ground beef and chicken to 10lbs per person to conserve inventory.
- We will continue our online sales for limited offerings as inventory allows and delivery within 10 miles of our locations. Click here to shop.
We are working hard to stay open and serve our community as we have for over 10 years. Please be patient with our staff and avoid contact as much as possible.
Thank you for your understanding and your patronage. Please stay safe and healthy.