ADJUSTMENTS WE'RE MAKING TO BE SAFE AS WE OPERATE AS AN ESSENTIAL BUSINESS DURING THIS HEALTH CRISIS
As an essential business serving the community during the COVID 19 crisis, the employees and managers at Primal have two main goals.
- To keep our customers and employees safe and healthy.
- To serve the entire community to the best of our ability in a turbulent time.
In order to accomplish these goals, we need to make the following changes for the duration of the COVID 19 crisis effective immediately.
- Our hours will be shortened to 10am-6pm every day. We will continue to stay open 7 days/week as long as we can.
- We want to limit the number of customers in our store at any time to 10 people. Please wait outside and come in as others leave. Please also avoid shopping in groups.
- We will be suspending weekly promotions like Meaty Monday and Steak Tip Tuesday to spread out customer traffic throughout the week and conserve inventory.
- We will be limiting the purchase of ground beef and chicken to 10lbs per person to conserve inventory.
- We will continue our online sales for limited offerings as inventory allows and delivery within 10 miles of our locations. Click here to shop.
We are working hard to stay open and serve our community as we have for over 10 years. Please be patient with our staff and avoid contact as much as possible.
Thank you for your understanding and your patronage. Please stay safe and healthy.